I’ve been receiving a lot of emails the last week, asking about shipment of orders.
It is only natural. People paid for a book; they want that book. And that excitement causes them to write into the website asking questions.
So here are some answers to the most asked questions:
- I started shipping hardcover copies of Unfettered last night (July 1).
- I am shipping the books in the order they were ordered (ie. oldest orders going first).
- It will take me at least three weeks to ship out all copies. I am only one man.
- Don’t write into the website to ask when your order will ship. I will just refer you to this post.
- Watch the inbox of the email address you used to order. That’s where your tracking # will arrive.
- You can also login here and see if your order is still pending or not.
- I will try to keep the Facebook/Twitter accounts updated with order #s shipped.
- The Signed & Numbered edition won’t ship for several more months as the signature sheets are still being signed.
I think that covers the basics. If you have another questions, feel free to post it in the comments below and I’ll answer it as soon as I can.
It has begun! Welcome to the busiest time of my life!