Edited by Shawn Speakman
Not bound, as a book. Free.
Like Unfettered before it, the contributing writers of Unbound were allowed to submit the tales they wished fans of genre to read—without the constraints of a shackling theme.
The result is magical. Twenty-three all-original stories are sure to captivate you—some will move you to tears while others will keep you turning the pages long into the night. The power of Unbound lies in its variety of tales and the voices behind them. If you are a fan of discovering new writers or reading the works of beloved authors, Unbound is for you.
Return to Landover with Terry Brooks. Go to trial with Harry Dresden and Jim Butcher. Enter the Citadel and become remade with Rachel Caine. Survive a plague with John Marco and his robot companion Echo. Be painted among the stars by Mary Robinette Kowal. These tales and the others that comprise the anthology are only bound by how enchanting and enthralling they are.
Here is the line-up:
- Small Kindnesses by Joe Abercrombie
- An Unfortunate Influx of Filipians by Terry Brooks
- Mr. Island by Kristen Britain
- Jury Duty by Jim Butcher
- Madwalls by Rachel Caine
- The Way Into Oblivion by Harry Connolly
- Uncharming by Delilah Dawson
- All In a Night’s Work by David Anthony Durham
- Son of Crimea by Jason M. Hough
- Dichotomy of Paradigms by Mary Robinette Kowal
- A Good Name by Mark Lawrence
- River and Echo by John Marco
- Seven Tongues by Tim Marquitz
- The Siege of Tilpur by Brian McClellan
- Fiber by Seanan McGuire
- Stories Are Gods by Peter Orullian
- Heart’s Desire by Kat Richardson
- The Hall of the Diamond Queen by Anthony Ryan
- The Dead’s Revenant by Shawn Speakman
- The Farmboy Prince by Brian Staveley
- The Game by Michael J. Sullivan
- The Ethical Heresy by Sam Sykes
- The Rat by Mazarkis Williams
To order the Unbound anthology as an ebook, use the links below:
Unbound is filled with spectacularly wonderful stories, each one as diverse as its creator.
You will be changed upon finishing it.
And that is the point.