Ordering a book from Grim Oak Press is very easy.
- First, you don’t need an account to start. Instead, visit the product page for the book you want to order.
- Select the edition and quantity you want. Click Add To Cart.
- To estimate shipping and taxes, select your country and enter your zip/postal code in the fields provided. Then click the Estimate Shipping & Taxes button.
- Click Proceed to Checkout.
- Select a shipping method: Media Mail/First Class International or Priority Mail
- This is where it gets a wee bit tricky. Here is a screenshot picture to help:
If you already have an account, login with the fields provided. If you don’t have an account, see the highlighted text in blue? Fill in the information below Don’t Have an Account? Simply Fill Out the Fields Below!
- Click the Checkout with PayPal button.
- Complete the order on PayPal’s website.
- That’s it! You have placed your first order!
- Purchase by Money Order is acceptable with several conditions.
- Calculate the cost of the book plus the shipping charge needed using this website without checking out. This will be the amount you buy the Money Order for.
- Purchase a money order for the amount that is required, making it out to Shawn Speakman, and place it in an envelope along with a separate piece of paper detailing your shipping address, email address, your shipping method of choice.
- Mail the envelope from your local post office to this address:
Grim Oak Press
PO Box 45173
Seattle, WA 98145
Ask your post office to add a tracking # on the money order envelope. The reason for this is clear—there needs to be a paper trail for the money order. In the past, money orders have not gotten to Grim Oak Press with the person saying they sent it. The tracking # ends that problem.
- When Grim Oak Press receives the money order, an email will notify you of it. The book will be shipped when available.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Shawn via the Contact page!