Hi Grim Oakers,
Yesterday, I conducted a fun Facebook Live where I revealed Grim Oak Press's upcoming important dates — which included announcing our Q1 2024 titles. It was great fun fielding everyone's questions.
We will be doing this quarterly going forward. By announcing our forthcoming titles long before their pre-orders are live on the website, we hope to give our collectors and readers the ability to plan their finances. These books are a considerable investment and if we can make your life easier we will do our best to accommodate. One change I want to note: In an effort to create a standard for all titles going forward, owners of a book will have two weeks to buy/match the next book in the series. After that, the book will be made public for purchase. This is reflected below.
Here is a list of our important dates. They include pre-order dates, Black Friday and Cyber Monday, and two conventions we will be attending:
- November 15, 2023: The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune
- November 20-21, 2023: Dragonsteel Con Exhibitor (Salt Lake City, UT)
- November 24-27, 2023: Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
- January 17, 2024: Stone of Farewell by Tad Williams (The Dragonbone Chair owners have 2 weeks to match)
- January 31, 2024: Unsold copies of Stone of Farewell are available to all
- February 21, 2024: The Desert Spear by Peter V. Brett (The Warded Man owners have 2 weeks to match)
- February 29-March 3, 2024: Emerald City Comic Con Exhibitor (Seattle, WA)
- March 6, 2024: Unsold copies of The Desert Spear are available to all
- March 6, 2024: The Summer Tree by Guy Gavriel Kay
- March 20, 2024: Fool Moon by Jim Butcher (Storm Front owners have 2 weeks to match)
- April 3, 2024: Unsold copies of Fool Moon are available to all
All pre-orders begin at 11AM PT, except for Black Friday which begins at 9AM PT.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out. We are always available for you. And if you are curious about other titles that we have in production, do take a look at our Project Statuses page. It should help you see how a project is progressing.
Publisher & Creative Director