Hi Grim Oakers,
I am pleased to report that artist Allen Morris has finished the artwork and maps for all five Belgariad novels and he's currently signing a lot of signature sheets for the last three volumes. Files are completed as well. You know what that means, right? Those last three books are about to be sent to the printer/bindery. In other words, the end is near!
If you want the slipcase that houses all five books, you will have until October 16th to pre-order your Belgariad slipcase (we will not be producing individual slipcases for each book). After that, no guarantees we will have any available. These types of large slipcases take up a lot of warehouse room, so we will be ordering fairly close to what has been pre-ordered.
Also, these books have been up for sale for a very long time. If you haven't ordered your matching set, secure your copies before they sell out. Click HERE to view the newly-uploaded cover art as well as pre-order the books.
On the shipping and pre-order side of things, this is what we have planned:
- Dragonquest by Anne McCaffrey: This title will begin shipping on September 5th and it will take Becky several weeks to complete. Many of you haven't ordered your matching number. Be sure to do that before it sells out.
- Unfettered: The 10th Anniversary Edition edited by Shawn Speakman: This title's hardcover and trade paperback should arrive into the warehouse around October 10th. If so, it will ship after Dragonquest.
- Emperor of Thorns by Mark Lawrence: This title should arrive into the warehouse by mid-to-late October. It will ship after Unfettered. Many of you haven't ordered your matching number. Be sure to do that before it sells out.
- Unbound II Limited Edition edited by Shawn Speakman: This title will be available for pre-order on September 13th for one month to those people who own Unbound Limited Edition. Copies that have not sold will be available to everyone on October 13th at 11AM PT.
- The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune: This title will be available for pre-order on November 1st at 11AM PT.
That's it for now. As I say above, if you haven't ordered your matching Dragonquest or Emperor of Thorns, now is a really good time. These were printed and bound faster than usual, and we want to make sure their numbers go to the right homes.
And as usual, if you have any questions, do reach out. I'm always available.
With Grim Oak Magic,
Publisher & Creative Director